Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Who the hell cast the Menace Shot at Rion Praire and Coimbra?!

by Craeon Family

As former President Erap Estrada's promulagation of judgement for the crime of Plunder is underway (oh, he was convicted of plunder and acquitted of perjury), I just played Granado Espada because we had no class!! Cool ayt?! NOT!! Why? Guess what?! Somebody cast a menace shotin the whole Rion Praire Map, even at Coimbra!!! Yes, my characters stopped in fear for several seconds as if they saw Sadako or the Grudge!! I think my characters actually wet their pants! yuck!! I guess, the one who cast the menace shot has 10 extra rings which increased the number of seconds to instill fear. Indeed, I was afraid..very afraid!! Who wouldn't when you'll surely die even before seeing your characters.. haha.. Well, at that moment, I would like to thank the botters because I can depend on them to deal with the mob when my characters won't move because of the super uber crazy heavy lagggggg. Hmmmm... on the other hand, should I thank those botters when in the first place, they may have caused the nasty lag by hacking and meddling with GE's system?! When I tried to harvest my well earned loots, it's like stuck to the ground and the characters won't lift them up!! Thank God there's no intensify ring in my loots!! Because if there was, I may have lost my mind!! Waaaaa!!! In the end, i gained no decent experience today. But I was happy because some bots are actually also lagging. Some even died. yeah!! I therefore conclude that the bots are not that invincible!! nyahaha... (mischievous face)

No comments: