Sunday, September 9, 2007

Granado Espada [Ph] Commercial Launch Party

by Craeon Family

I quote from the GE official website:

----
Granado Espada Philippines Commercial Launch Party!
07/12/2007

Experience the Bond of Trinity
Experience Granado Espada in All its Glory

IP E-Games Ventures Inc. (IP E-Games) the company behind the phenomenal online games RAN Online, Supreme Destiny,O2 Jam and Audition Dance Battle and Bigfish Manila requests your participation in the Commercial Launch of Granado Espada, the newest triple 'A' massively multiplayer online role playing game from legendary producer Hakkyu Kim.

Date and Time: September 15, 2007; 3:00pm to 7:00pm
Venue: 1 Esplanade, SM Central Business Park, Seaside cor. Bay Boulevard,Pasay City Exterior Set-Up
Set-up: 20-30 Computers
Activities: Freeplay, Entertainment, Mini-Tournament, Cosplay, Live Duel, Demonstration, Live Quest

Over 500 gaming enthusiasts and media practitioners will witness this milestone event.

The fantastic Night Raid will be at Bigfish’s Godskitchen! DJ John Askew and DJ John Boy Lee, two of the leading DJs in the world will be spinning for the chosen gamers and the entire Bigfish party people.
----


I am very excited with this event. My faction, HuntorHunted Faction of the Caracci Server, is actually arranging a grand EB for the pinoys in our faction. This is what I love about the game. It's not only focused in the in-game activities but out-game activities as well. As for me, I'm excited to meet some of my faction members in person and make new friends. We hope to participate in the listed events in the launch party and perhaps attend the cool dance party at night time! woohoo!! the two things that I love combined in one: granado espada and gimik parties!! I'll bring my friends along even if they don't play GE. Maybe they'll be seduced to play when they hear the beats of GE!

In addition, I would die to see the GMs of the game personally. Hrin? Hmmm.. It's actually one of my aspirations to become an online GM. If the GMs are reading this, I have an excellent resume for events organizing, human resource planning and mobilization, good communication skills, oopss!! This is a blog site not a resume! haha.. Contact me and I'll send my resume. Seriously.

I expect the event to have tons of fun stuffs and freebies!! I hope there's a back pack given or perhaps a paper bag of GE. That would be cool aside from other perks. I would like to boast that I am playing GE in our school and place. ^^ I actually envy the Singaporeans because the limited edition boxes were only release there. With my schooling activities, I can't go to Singapore. T_T Hence, when I heard that GE will also release it here in the Philippines, I was so astonished and happy. I'll surely buy one of those limited edition boxes and some cards for myself and my friends. I don't know if the My Bellem's Boxes will also be released in the Launch Party. But if it does, I'll surely buy one and wait for the Andre Costume Box to be featured.

I do have a little bitterness with GE because the new releases usually start in Singapore. Just like the g-pts. I drooled with those people broadcasting their emilia the sages and g-pts. Here, we have to wait. Not days. Weeks. Well, I can't blame them because GE started in Singapore. Nevertheless, it's just my side track comments for the fairness in the game. I hope next time they launch something new, try to release it simultaneously in all countries. I have waited for the g points to be released in the Philippines for such a long time. Some areas were mentioned regarding some computer shops already have g-pts to sell. I was hoping to scout them out but I tell myself, "I've already waited for that long. I can wait a week more for the release of the game value cards on September 15, 2007. It's a full package. G-Pts. Limited Edition Boxes. Freebies. Party. Fun. And more Granado Espada."

See yah all there on September 15, 2007 at One Esplanade!
Can Hardly Wait.. ~_^
Here is the location map in case you need it:



Peace Out!!

No comments: