Sunday, September 23, 2007

My Online Goddess: GRACE BERNELLI

by Craeon Family

Message of Peace to everyone!!!

This article will tackle My Online Goddess, Grace Bernelli. Well, no doubt, I'm truly deeply madly crazy in LOVE with Gracie!!! And so, here it goes...(for you my princess...)

It was a cold evening when I saw a rugged sexy lady along the streets of Coimbra. Indeed, there was something special about her. Perhaps it was her lachrymose eyes, or her enchanting lips, or maybe her sexy hot rugged body. I can go on for days or even weeks to describe her marvelous physique and gemstone-like face. She was perfect in every way. And by that time, I don't know her yet. Even her name. But I knew right then, I loved her. This may be Love At First Sight, as many would say. But for me, it was serendipity. Destiny has brought us together!

True enough, I was new at the world of Granado Espada back then. I hardly know the whole map. I was as poor as a pauper begging for spare changes from other wealthy elites in the streets to supply my daily needs. And I barely win my fights with monsters and duels. I was just an aspiring prince waiting for my own princess to call for my help. But my heart was full of courage and hope that one day, I will become someone's knight in shining armor. Someone who will depend her own life with just my mere talents, skills, strength and wisdom. Never did I knew that it will happen sooner that I expected.

When I saw the gorgeous rugged lady at Coimbra, i told myself that I won't let the night end without knowing her name. I must admit, I was afraid. I was more afraid that night as compared when I fight monsters that come my way during my battles. My heart was pumping like hell as if there was a war going on inside me. But I was very determined and so I did approached her, talked to her as gentle as I can so as not to offend or scare her. Her face was like that of an angel. And it was the first time I saw her face to face. I could almost kiss her tender lips. There was something bothering her. I can tell it with her worried face. And I was right! She told me her problem and asked me for help. Yes!! She asked me for help!! That time, I was full of joy and excitement!! This is the start when my aspiration of becoming a knight in shining armor for a lady in distress will materialize. Indeed, it was an adventure I will endure for my princess.

The adventure was very long and tiring. But I did not felt any weakness or fatigue. As long as she was beside me at battle. I made sure that she was safe at all times and at all costs. Even if it shall cost my own life. Death is a better remedy than seeing my love get hurt from my very eyes. After hours of rigorous battles, we made it. It was a relief that we finished the mission successfully. She battled with finess and confidence. She was a GODDESS OF RIFLES!! She manages her rifle with ease and grace. It suits her name perfectly.It was the art of rifles. She was even beautiful while battling. I got bruises and cuts but it was the price I have to pay to give aid to my princess. Since then, we become close. I asked her to join my journey unravelling the world of Granado Espada and explore the mystifying challenges ahead of us. Luckily, she said yes! And all was history.

Some pictures of my adventures with her: (the wonderful memories coming back to life.. T_T)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Peace Out My Friends!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg. i recently got addicted to this game.
i loved reading your entry!
bernelli is GORGEOUS.
i love her too!
that's saying something cuz i'm a girl x)

bernelli is a GODDESS.

Anonymous said...

Sweet site! Please continue the good posts.