Sunday, September 9, 2007

The Start of A New Journey

by Craeon Family


Greetings of Peace from the Craeon Family of Caracci Server!!!

I am a certified addict when it comes to the things that I love. When I say addict it literally means a person who is slave to a habit. And you are right! It includes addiction to online games! Well, the word addiction usually conforms to bad stuffs. However, I see this on the other side of the coin. Being an addict does not always depict the dark side. In my case, I see it as a rejuvenation formula. Yes, something that makes me young, strong, aggressive, clever, powerful, friendly, and everything beyond imagination.

My addiction to online games has lapsed several months ago until I was introduced to Granado Espada. At first, I really laughed at it. Well, the name of the game is not catchy enough! No offense. It is something vintage, old, something of the past. You may say, before it actually started releasing the game, it was already in the history books, or worse, it may not even mark in the history of many. You can't blame me. I have tried almost all online games and only a few has passed my standards on graphics, story, theme, events, etc. The total package! It's not only the game, it is the totality of the fun, friends I can make and the things I can do to the game. It is my time and resources which are on the table here, if you know what i mean. And so I need a game that will pass my meticulous standards. Substandard trying hard games won't suffice me. Despite my personal criticisms about the game Granado Espada, I still tried it.

Contrary to my critiques, I actually liked it. It catched my interest and that is the start of every addiction. There were actually many hindrances. First, the game requires high computer specs. Well, I see this as a good thing because it means better graphics. But I need to upgrade our computer first. (Need to tell my parents ^^) Hence for the mean time, I need to play in computer shops. Second, most of the computer shops don't have Granado Espada. When I say most, literally all don't have GE. It's either no one seems to be playing it or it consumes large diskspace. True enough, I managed to cover my whole home block and school's block(S) (emphasis on the s) but still haven't found a single shop. However, for being known to be an addict player, one of my favorite shops decided to download the GE client provided I only play at their shop. Finally, I've tried it after around 2 weeks from its release. At first it was kinda lonely playing alone. But after a few weeks, I arouse others interest in playing the game. Now, the whole shop has the GE client. And after a few more days, even the other shops downloaded the GE client because of its higher demand. It's either they also love the game or its just my charisma. you decide. haha.

Truely, I can now say im developing again addiction in GE. For those reading this, I am not seducing you to forget about your other activities like school stuffs and solely play GE. Like in my case, I play GE as a formula to relieve of stress and express my imaginations. I am a law student and fair enough, I can say that law school demands a lot of time and effort. But I can still manage my time to play GE and schooladdictively wise. I can safely say that without my new addiction of GE, I may have done bad stuffs in my life. And so I tell you, addiction is good is you use it wisely.

Try the game and be addictively wise playing it!!

Peace Out!!

No comments: