Saturday, November 10, 2007

I Won A Community Crew Organized Event in the GE Forums!!

by Craeon Family

The Community Crew of Granado Espada in its official forums have organized a Halloween Event / Contest. Participants will make a short script not to exceed 20 lines. Of course there are still other requirements and qualifications. By chance I tried my luck in this event.

Here is my short entry...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Here is the official announcement of the winners...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Here are some comments...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Thanks to Sam, BlackSheep, ShenLou and all the other community crew who have chosen my entry and also to all those who liked the entry. ^^ For this, I won 3 Forgotten Territory Passes!! So in addition to the free Forgotten Territory Passes earlier given by IAH and GE, i got another set. Nice!! I therefore conclude that these events are actually true and not a scam promotion. =D I think I'll be addicted to this coz it has insane spawn rate and so when I go out of the Forgotten Territory, the normal maps feels to be spawning uber slow. lol.

Thanks Again and More Power!!!

No comments: