Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I've Been Blogspotted by Hrin!!

by Craeon Family

Finally, I've got my very first divine angel wings!! Yeah!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Thanks Hrin! And also the other officials for noticing my blog! ^^

Special thanks to Ninemoons for her contest regarding blogspotting our favorite rNPCs because I've managed to regain my interests in blogging despite busy schedules. I did not won her contest which gives away divine angel wings as well but it challenged me to write again (or in this case blog again), one of my greatest frustrations.

Special shout out also to my big brother, known as Ellipsis in Carraci Server, for the support both in-game and out. He's the one who told me the news coz I've been busy at school.

Also, to my faction, HuntorHunted of Carraci, which was my first faction in GE. The members are accomodating and quite friendly. The faction events also make me strive harder in GE although I have hectic schedules in school.

Hope to be blogspotted again. ~_^

No comments: