Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Granado Espada E-Games Domination II

by Craeon Family

I was recognized as one of the Bloggers of Trinity at Granado Espada's E-Games Domination II Party!!!


Sorry guys for being away for a few months now. I've been out of town for school purposes and family reasons. I think I missed out many updates in GE. Now, there are new items, characters, etc. And I also missed out this E-Games Domination II party which surprisingly, I won a certificate from GE. It's a shame that I missed the chance to attend it. I bet it was loads of fun!! I do hope I can still get the certificate in your office or some sort. It'll be a great token for my passion for the game. I am still pre-occupied as of the moment but I can't help myself blogging this recognition. Who wouldn't right?!

Thanks a million to Hrin and Veya for choosing me as one of the selected bloggers of trinity. It really is an honor and I do appreciate it a lot especially in these times of uber stress attacks because of immensely hectic schedules.

Below is the announcement of grantees in Veya's Site and the GE official site:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Thanks Again!! More Power and God Bless!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I will not approve on it. I over precise post. Particularly the designation attracted me to read the intact story.

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone! I don't know where to begin but hope this place will be useful for me.
In first steps it is really nice if someone supports you, so hope to meet friendly and helpful people here. Let me know if I can help you.
Thanks in advance and good luck! :)

Anonymous said...

You have tested it and writing form your personal experience or you find some information online?

Anonymous said...

Good day people, I just signed up on this lovely community and wanted to say howdy! Have a amazing day!

Anonymous said...

Approvingly your article helped me altogether much in my college assignment. Hats incorrect to you dispatch, will look ahead in the direction of more interdependent articles soon as its sole of my pick issue to read.

Anonymous said...

whats up everyone


just signed up and wanted to say hello while I read through the posts


hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Anonymous said...

Appreciate your handing out these kind of very helpful tips. Well done upon being an exceptional blogger.